Application Forms - 2019 Registration Forms
Onsite Credit Courses
- Students going into Grade 9.
- Students going into Grades 10 - 12
- Grades 9 - 12 students.
- Adult students in Continuing Education.
International Language Elementary
- Students who have completed JK to Grade 7.
Students and parents are encouraged to register through their regular day school. Please contact your Student Services office or main office.
1- Print the appropriate application form
2- Fully complete the form
- Please print clearly
- Sign and date the form
- Keep the pink copy of the form for your records
- Return the form(s) to your home school
- Secondary School students return forms to Student Services office
- Elementary School students return forms to your teacher
- If the student does not currently attend a school within the Niagara Catholic District School Board please send the fully completed form(s) to:
Niagara Catholic District School Board
St. John CCELC
145 Niagara Street
St. Catharines, ON L2R 4L7
- eLearning Credit: by May 16, 2019
Dress CodeModest clothing suitable to a school setting is expected per the Board's dress code policy.